Pages

Tuesday 11 June 2013

Good Intentions

Well, I knew it would happen. Set up the Blog, then completely ignored it for a year. Well, I am really going to try now and keep it up to date. I've starting writing my journal every night and it really does helps to clear my head of all the things that don't need to be there.

So many things have happened since I was last here. We lost lovely Fabien in January, and Walter has now gone up to the Donkey Sanctuary in Sidmouth to live. Sunny is now living in Duloe and has friends of her own kind to be with. Amelia still misses her dreadfully and, like me, I don't think she will ever get over what happened.

I won't bore you with the day to day drudgery, just that we also have a new addition to the Hoskin household. a Jackadoodle pup called Buddy. He is amazing, and has fitted in so well. He comes everywhere with me, and is a total joy to be around.
 
 
The children are all doing really well at school. Can't believe Hayden goes into year 6 in September. Where did my baby go?

Contrary Mary is still going strong, and orders are coming in steadily. Even had ones for Christmas.....yes I know it's only June!

We've had some amazingly sunny weather over the past few weeks and we are all looking a lot healthier and happier. We've actually been able to get out and explore our surroundings and make the most of the beautiful place we live in. More of that this year please!

There still seems to be something missing from life though. Can't yet place what it is. So maybe I am still looking for the end of the rainbow.........?

No comments:

Post a Comment