Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

Who Am I Again?

I'm back!
So after a long Sabbatical, I'm back with a new look Blog which I have all the best intentions of looking after and keeping updated on a regular basis.......Hmmm, we shall see. I do have fairies at the bottom of my garden you know!

Actually, at the bottom of my garden, I now have a new 'workshop'! Well, at the moment it's a bare shell, but I'm assured by my gorgeous hubby that it WILL be a new workshop.

I have to tell you that the way we achieved the new workshop is that we appeared on the Channel 4 series of Superscrimpers. They set us a challenge to do up our garden, including finishing the workshop for £150. We eventually came in at £164.59 but the structure IS actually finished, it's dry, and we just need to finish the inside and I (and all my crafty tranklements) can move in!

Anyway, it's coming up to that time of year when I forget what my name is because there is so much going on. At the moment I only have 5 Craft Fairs booked in, purposely so I don't spread myself too think like last year. I'm really enjoying crafting at the moment, and have had some lovely comments from people through my Facebook page, and also who have seen my stuff in Jelly Pebbles.

So, lots more going on, but my glass of Baileys is calling. Well, it would be rude not to, wouldn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment