Pages

Monday 11 July 2011

Neglected but not forgotten............

Well, have seriously neglected my blog over the last few weeks. Lots of changes having taken place in my life, I really must try harder to keep up with everything!

I have no idea why, but all of a sudden I seem to have developed ambition and a desire to do things I've not done before. Am finding it a tad scary tbh!

Amelia starts her riding lessons this week and I am toying with the idea of learning myself. In the day obviously when the children are at school so that I wouldn't have to broadcast it.......oh, bugger, I just did that!

Also looking for a new job this week. The ideas which are going through my head are quite diverse. What to do with the rest of my life?????

On top of all this excitement I'm thinking of doing an OU course which may again force a complete change of life's direction.

What to do, what to do...............

No comments:

Post a Comment