Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

We're off to see the Wizard........

Well I can officially start to look forward to a lovely weekend. Hayden has safely gone to Phil's complete with Father's Day card(s) and present for Sunday. Issy is in charge of the day here, and knows where to find her Daddy's cards and present. I am packed and Amelia has her 'stuff' ready too. I've checked the tickets 342 times and the train tickets and times probably double that....and yes, I am in control!

We are going at 10.15 in the morning on the train from Liskeard to Reading. All being well, my bro will be waiting at the other end to meet us. We are checking into the hotel and then going to Covent Garden for a couple of hours. I feel it will be a couple of hours in and out of shops as the weather forecast is ghastly, and not really the 'sitting outside watching the street entertainers' type of day, but we'll see. However, will be purely 'window shopping' as yet again, another fabulously non-productive day at work. Earned at whole, wait for it....£18.37this morning. Woohoooooo! So no birthday shopping for me :-(((((

Then we are off to a very nice looking Pizza/Pasta restaurant called Fire and Stone, before going to see the show at 7.30pm. Am really looking forward to it. We watched the TV show avidly, so it will be nice to see it all in action. Really looking forward to spending some quality time with Amelia too. Oh, and of course seeing my bro! x

No comments:

Post a Comment