Pages

Thursday 9 June 2011

Big Inspiration

Today there was a little girl called Alice in the news and all over Twitter who has terminal Cancer and maybe only has a few weeks to live. She had prepared a 'Bucket List', and one of the items on there was to trend on Twitter. With everyone's help, she managed this. Another one of her wishes was to meet Take That, and with a few strings pulled on Twitter again by some very important people, she will be able to cross this one off her list by the weekend too. It was a really humbling story to read, and put lots of things into perpective for me.  It made me want to hug my children really tightly and never let them go.

I decided that I would go back to writing a diary, purely for the therapy side of things, but would raise the bar a little by starting a blog. We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment