Pages

Saturday 11 June 2011

It's good to Talk

Had the most amazing catch up last night with a fabulous friend that I haven't spoken to in ages. 1 hour 27 minutes later and I think we'd more or less put the world (and our lives) to rights! It's good to know that despite having no blood family network around me, apart from my lovely bro and sis in law, that I have friends out there who are there for me no matter how long it goes in between conversations.
It means such a lot.

Just before bed I also had a chat with said sis in law, which always proves to be amusing. She wanted to know what the important decision was that I'd tweeted about. When she'd rung earlier, Nick answered the phone and had thrown her completely. She said she'd thought it was a pirate! **drifts off into dreams of living with Johnny Depp/Captain Jack Sparrow**.

Anyway, back with a jolt to reality and on with the day. Off to the paddock today to make doors. Hope the rain holds off.

1 comment:

  1. Aww I only just saw this - tis true what they say, your friends are the family you choose! xx

    ReplyDelete