Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Disgruntled of Dobwalls

Watching everyone waxing lyrical about their 'lovely', 'wonderful', 'perfect' fathers on Facebook, and changing their Profile pics to said 'lovely', 'wonderful', 'perfect' father's photos, it prompted me to change my profile picture to the most wonderful father I know, my lovely hubby. I feel so angry that I can't join in and tell everyone how wonderful my own father is. I don't deserve the parents I've got. Come to think of it, what DID I do to deserve the parents I've got?

Anyway, all that matters is that my children NEVER feel the way I feel.

Issy is in charge of the Father's Day proceedings on Sunday. we had a 'Serious Business Meeting' earlier and we hid Nick's card and pressie for Sunday and only she knows where it is. Of course, this has the potential to be really cute, or blow up spectacularly, as Amelia and I will be travelling back from London! Ah well, watch this space..................................

No comments:

Post a Comment